Goldie Bronze Precious Metal Clay
Description:Available in five varieties (De la Rosa, Roman, Hard, Soft & Snow).
Shrinkage 8%-11% on firing. Dried clay can be ground up to a powder and reconstituted.
Mix powder with a small amount of water to desired clay consistency. Knead. Ensure no air bubbles. Add more water to make a paste for joining pieces together.
Air dry or dry with heat below 90°C. Must be completely dry before firing.
Fire in activated carbon in a stainless steel container. Ensure each piece is supported by at least 1cm of carbon in all directions (above, below, sides).
Place in cold kiln. Heat to 820°C and hold for 45 mins for small pieces and 1hr for larger pieces.
Can remove from kiln hot or cold.
It contains approximately 90% copper and 10% tin. The binders are organic and non toxic. Goldie Bronze™ is non toxic and does not contain any harmful chemicals but still ensure proper safety equipment is used. Do not breathe/ingest dust. Be careful around hot items.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories