WG Ball Wet Process Enamels - pre-mixed (Select Colours from Dropdown List)
*Use the image slider under the main image to choose your product by colour! Click image to change your choice.
Firing Range = 800*C
Prior to use, the enamel container should be thoroughly shaken to ensure the product is in complete suspension. If, over time, the enamel becomes too thick due to evaporation, the enamel can be thinned with mains water.
Once a layer of groundcoat (steel/copper) has been applied to the metal and fired, all other wet process enamels and normal jewellery enamels can be used.
- Degrease metal.
- Apply groundcoat (steel or copper), dry, fire.
- Dip, spray or brush on enamel, dry, fire. Repeat if desired.
If spraying is used, efficient extraction must be used to remove spray vapour from the work area.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories