As a creasing hammer, it is used to form radial crimps, or creases, in a metal disc. This is the first step in some raising techniques.
As a bordering hammer, it is used to form a rim on a bowl or platter.
Cross section is a narrow rectangle with a pronounced vertical curve.
> Picard Brand, Made in Germany
> Grey hammer effect enamel
> Made from alloyed special - steel, carefully hardened and tempered
> Head and handle with ring wedge fixture
> Ash handle
> Different intensity
> Finely polished
Dimensions: 200 gram - Rectangle head 20mm x 4mm, Rectangle head 20mm x 6mm
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories