E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial strength requirements for most any project. Its flexibility and superior bond strength to virtually any substrate make it an exceptional adhesive for repairs, hobby/craft creations and heavy-duty applications. E6000 remains extremely flexible in all types of weather conditions and uses - even in applications where heavy vibrations may occur.
Directions for Use:
- Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
- Puncture the tube seal using the point in the cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
3.7fl. oz tube
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories