Staedtler Fimo, the popular polymer clay noted for its firmness, is now available in a softer, easier-to-condition form. The softer formula makes it easier for children to use, though it is still a little firmer than other brands.
Bakes in home oven at 130 or 110 degrees C for 30 minutes (check package for temperature and if you are combining clays with different baking temperatures in a single project always bake at the 110 degree temperature to prevent cracking)
Also great for millefiori, jewellery, and sculpting.
Durable after baking.
This clay contains Mica particles which give it special properties that can be used to create 'Mica Shift' special effects.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Major Equipment & Accessories
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories