G-Tac Slurry Coated Polishing Strips (Assorted Set) OUT OF STOCK
Type: Tools & Consumables
Description:G-Tac Slurry Coated Polishing Strips Assortment
Slurry coating involves embedding multiple layers of grit in the binder resin. This produces a finer finish than coated products with the same size grit. Slurry coated abrasives are mostly used as fine and extra fine abrasives.
G-Tac slurry coated polishing strips can be used in your jewelers saw frame giving you a new way to apply fine abrasives in hard to reach area. G-Tac slurry coated polishing strips are made of tough rayon and silicone carbide abrasives. The micron grading technique produces particles of uniform size-exactly what you want when finishing precious metals. You achieve a consistent finish with no highs or lows. Can be used wet or dry.
Each sheet is 7" in length by 1-7/8" wide and contains 12 pre cut strips 4mm in width.
Assortment contains two sheets each of the following 9 grades:
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories