The PB207 features a side-panel locking switch to lock the flame on for constant use. It comes with a flexible, detachable stand for hands-free, continuous use. It has a clear view of the fuel chamber at its base.
The micro torch houses a piezoelectric ignition system, which is based on a pressurized molecular reaction and requires no electrical connection. Piezoelectric energy occurs when the trigger is activated, releasing a small, spring-loaded internal hammer that strikes a crystal, producing a spark and resulting in gas flame ignition.
With a maximum flame temperature of 2,500 degrees F, the PB207 has a continuous burn time of approximately 20 minutes, at maximum fuel volume, and has a 3.0-gram gas capacity. It produces a wind-resistant, blue torch flame with a range of 0.75 to 2.0 inches. It measures 3.0 (l) x 1.25 (w) x 0.75 (d) inches and weighs 1.2 ounces. The lighter features a safety cap, attached by a silver-colored chain.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories