Written for the jeweler who wishes to expand his jewelry repair department, this profusely illustrated manual will help both novices and experienced crafters. It provides clear, step-by-step instructions for cleaning and repairing jewelry and setting stones, as well as complete descriptions of the tools and equipment needed, and their proper use and care.
Newcomers to the trade will find detailed explanations of such basic procedures as filing, soldering, buffing, and mounting presented in full detail. Readers will also find easy-to-follow discussions of developments in ultrasonics, steaming, electroplating, and other important techniques.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories