WG Ball Wet Process Enamels - 250g Powder (Select Colours from Dropdown List)
*Use the image slider under the main image to choose your product by colour! Click image to change your choice.
Firing Temperature = 800*C
Mix powder with distilled water to desired consistency. 'Thin cream' consistency recommended.
Once a layer of groundcoat (steel/copper) has been applied to the metal and fired, all other wet process enamels and normal jewellery enamels can be applied.
- Degrease metal.
- Apply steel or copper groundcoat (dip, spray or brush), completely dry, fire.
- Dip, spray or brush on enamel, dry, fire. Repeat if desired.
If spraying is used, efficient extraction must be used to remove spray vapour from the work area.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories