Suitable for fast, strong and invisible repair of many materials, such as pottery, porcelain, glass, leather, wood, stone, metal, ceramics. Both with themselves and in combination.
- Crystal clear
- Universal, suitable for many materials
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°C
- Water resistant
- Chemical resistant
Directions for use
Press out an equal amount of both components onto the enclosed mixing tray. Mix these two equal parts well with a synthetic spatula until a mixture is obtained with a homogeneous colour. Apply the mixture, which at room temperature (+20°C) remains toolable for about 5 minutes, as a thin layer on one of the two materials. Assemble the material and keep it in place for 20 minutes. Be careful not to move the parts before the adhesive has cured. Resin and hardener must not come into contact with each other unless for usage.
- Some types of synthetics can not be joined such as polyethylene and polypropylene. This can be tested by holding a glowing copper wire against the synthetics. Does it smell of wax? Then you can not bond it.
- Use a piece of adhesive tape in order to keep the parts in place while the adhesive is curing.
Points of attention
Close well after use. For optimum performance it is important to create a larger amount of adhesive and mix it very well. Curing time depends on the temperature. Adhesive does not cure below +5°C.
Remove wet stains immediately with warm water and soap. Cured adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Store in tightly closed packaging in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories