Koodak's Delft style casting clay is a refined form of petrobond sand that produces superior one-off castings. It’s much finer than ordinary casting sand, providing sharp & detailed castings in non-ferrous metals (gold, silver, copper) as well as low-temp/white metals (e.g. pewter).
As a cold-moulding process, mould impressions can be made from harder materials such as wood, plastic, & metal objects to then directly cast from. The smoothness of the clay imparts little in the way of coarse surface marks or seams to remove when finishing the cast piece!
*Any unburnt clay can be reused making it a cost-effective casting option too.
NOTE: Delft style casting is not suitable for castings that have detailed undercuts.
Includes 1 set of interlocking aluminium casting moulds (60mm diam) , petrobond clay (2kg) & printed instructions.
NOTE: this item is sold as a set at a special discounted price (no further discounts available) & is sold as listed / no substitutions permitted.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories