Fast and easy photo resist for metal etching with Ferric Chloride (for copper) or Ferric Nitrate (for silver). Use a toner based printer or copier to copy your design onto the blue paper. Then transfer the resist design onto your metal with a household iron.
This is a "positive" resist which means that the drawn lines of your image will be protected and remain raised after etching. Directions included.
Priced per A4 sheet
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories