Topaz is mined from several countries around the world. Blue colored natural topaz is very rarely found. The dark, greyish blue coloration, or “London blue”, of these natural topaz gemstones results from a standardized radiation treatment that requires 3-4 years to produce the deep blue coloration.
London blue topaz is a medium to dark greyish blue, sometimes described as “steely” or “inky”.
MOHS Hardness: 8
Priced per piece
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories