Introducing our Overglaze Enamel Painting Colours, characterized by strong pigmentation and fine grounds. Apply effortlessly on a fired base coat of enamel, either solo or with a transparent enamel overcoat.
- An 8-colour selection, inclusive of 913 mixing white, allowing for versatile intermixing.
- 914E white liner offers bold white lines over dark hues.
- Mix with 914E (White Liner) to achieve a pastel palette.
- Brush or pen application enables delicate lines and detailing.
- Available in convenient 5-gram bags.
- Use a palette knife to transfer a small powder amount to a tile or glass piece.
- Smash the powder to eliminate lumps.
- Add your chosen mixing/painting medium drop by drop using an eye dropper. Adjust consistency by adding more medium or water.
- For a thicker mix, incorporate more powder.
For water-based mediums:
- Dry before firing using a heat lamp or furnace placement.
- The enamel will attain a matte appearance when ready to fire.
For oil-based mediums:
- Dry as much as possible using the above methods.
- Use the 'smoking' method to eliminate the oil-based medium's organic matter.
- Repeatedly expose to furnace heat until the piece ceases smoking.
- For the final firing, set the furnace at 1450 degrees F and fire for 1 to 1 minute 15 seconds or until glossy. Multiple applications and firings are possible.
Empower your craft with these Overglaze Enamel Painting Colours and discover a world of artistic possibilities.