Phosphor bronze is an alloy of copper with 3.5 to 10% of tin, with a significant phosphorus content of up to 1%.
Phosphor bronze is well regarded for it's strength and toughness compared to the natural copper. This is due to the levels of tin in the alloy.
Please use drop down list to select mesh size
Priced per A4 Sized Sheet
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Major Equipment & Accessories
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories