This tool lends itself to hundreds of processes, from milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving and signing, to working with steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
The fine nature, ergonomics and flexibility of cutters makes this tool ideal for electronic hobbyists, model builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
The 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant for wet grinding and cutting.
- six high-concentricity steel collets: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.4mm, 3.0mm, and 3.2mm, with closure nut
- speed: 20,000rpm
- maximum power consumption: 40W
- 20mm Micromot-system collar
- glass-fibre reinforced polyamide housing
- mass (of handpiece): 230g
- length (of handpiece): 220mm
- EU Class-2 insulation