Bqueen is a two-component rigid urethane casting compound. It cures to Shore 72D and is pale amber in colour. Bqueen can be sanded and polished to create beautiful resin jewellery pieces and is compatible with a wide range of the Barnes colourant range, including Polyurethane pigments, PSTF dyes and Pearlex Powders. Bqueen also accepts a wide range of fillers for metal.
Recommended for: Jewellery, Tinted Parts, Small Models, Props.
Potlife & Demould: Work time - 2 mins / Demould time - 15-30 mins
Hardness & Type: Shore D72 +/-2 Rigid Polyurethane, 110cps
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories