Troubleshooting for Jewelers : Common Problems, Why They Happen and How to Fix Them
Type: Tools & Consumables
Description:This comprehensive resource is a must-have for all jewelers. It covers hundreds of mistakes, accidents, roadblocks and disasters that jewelers, especially beginner and intermediate, may encounter. Laid out in an instinctive problem-to-solution order and exhaustively illustrated, it is designed for quick reference and ease of use.
Troubleshooting for Jewelers opens with 150 diagnostic charts that act as a first point of reference to identify the most common problems. The principal task is to recognize where the jeweler is going wrong, so the book provides several options for possible causes alongside suggested remedies. These are organized by metalwork technique.
- Adhesives & Stringing Supplies
- Chain & Readymades: Plated
- Chain & Readymades: Precious Metal
- Findings: Plated
- Findings: Precious Metal
- Gemstones, Pearls & Gem Testers
- Jewellery Waxes & Wax Tools
- Metal Clay, Resin, Patina & Paint
- Point of Sale Display, Packaging & Cloths
- Tools & Consumables
- Vitreous Enamels & Accessories